- Diploma in Electronics and Communications offers 3 year regular full time diploma course with an intake of 60 students.
- It caters to the latest technologies using fiber optics and imparts great skill & knowledge that can be mastered. It is preferred choice for those interested in product manufacturing, communication system development and quality management.
- The students are exposed to Analog & Digital Electronics, Analog, Digital and Advanced Communication, Microcontroller & Microprocessor, Industrial Automation, Embedded Systems, Instrumentation, Data Communication & Networking, In-plant training and Applications of Electronics Engineering.
Criteria for admission to polytechnic is SSLC or equivalent with percentage specified by the DTE. Lateral entry to second year diploma for ITI and PUC students in Science stream.
- To enable students for a competent career and become an entrepreneur in the field of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- To provide an opportunity for students to excel in individual capacity and in teams under multidisciplinary domains.
- To enable students for life-long learning for sustainable development and introduce them to practice professional ethics.
- Identify and encourage application of mind, creation, innovation and in querying .