Learn New Skill to Go Ahead in your Career
The Sahakari Vidya Kendra Polytechnic was established in the year 1992 by The Jayanagara Cooperative Housing Society Ltd (JCHS) with the aim of making technical education accessible to the less privileged. The Polytechnic is affiliated to the Department of Collegiate and Technical Education (DCTE), Govt. of Karnataka (GOK) and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE), New Delhi.
It is one of the earliest and well established polytechnic in Karnataka imparting quality education. Over the last two decades, the polytechnic has developed and upgraded its lecture halls, laboratories, and facilities with infrastructure and test equipment as per AICTE / DCTE norms catering to the needs of students. The infrastructure consists of a spread-out campus alongside different amenities in the form of library, reading room, computer center, open auditorium, classrooms with teaching aids etc.
The diligent faculty team of the college possesses hands-on experience and up-to date knowledge of their subject and area of expertise. The students have consistently achieved distinctions and first classes in all the courses since its inception. The institute seeks to place each of its eligible students in an organization/company of great repute.
Why Study at SVK Polytechnic?
- Has well equipped laboratories & qualified and experienced lecturers.
- Quality education with an affordable fee structure.
- Offers placement assistance through campus interviews.
- Is centrally located and well connected by a public transport system.
- Improvement of student’s skills and self-enrichment.
- Continuous evaluation through Internal Assessments, Assignments and monthly feedback to parents or guardians.